Training Technical Writer
With over 32 000 staff in more than 410 laboratories across 42 countries, Eurofins Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment and pharmaceutical products testing and that it is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for agroscience, genomics and discovery pharmacology and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the significant emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing in Europe and the USA.
The Training Technical Writer will be an essential member of the newly created team in charge of setting up and delivering training programs within Eurofins. These programs will address a broad range of functional domains (Finance, Operations, IT etc). The Technical Writer will work under the direction of the Learning and Development Leader and in cooperation with a pool of Experts to produce high quality training material in various formats, suitable for an implementation in the online Learning Management System (LMS) of the company.
Grow with us and join our team as:
Training Technical Writer
Location: Katowice, Poland
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Based on content selected by Subject Matter Experts, the Technical Writer will produce high quality training material in different formats, using training industry standards and methodologies to ensure an appropriate level of quality and a timely delivery of the deliverables.
- The training material will mostly be produced with the Microsoft Office suite. Formats of training can be multiple: self-learning presentations with a quizz, recorded videos, exercises, quizzes, or even live webinars in some occasions.
- The Technical Writer will implement those trainings in the online Learning Management System (LMS) of the company, participating to the creation of a company-wide training catalogue.
- The Technical Writer will use his/her experience to propose, improve and create training templates and guidelines. With this regards, the Technical Writer will act as a pioneer of the Learning and Development function of the company.
- The Technical Writer will regularly interact with Subject Matter Experts to review, adjust, improve and approve the training material before implementing it.
Qualifications and Knowledge:
- Excellent writing skills in English;
- Proven expertise and experience in preparation of instructional material ;
- 3+ years of experience in teaching or preparing training material;
- Excellent skills with Microsoft Office suite, especially PowerPoint;
- Proficiency in French, German or Dutch is a plus;
- Usage of authoring software to design visually impacting material is a plus;
- Experience with the usage and/or configuration of a Learning Management System is a plus;
- Awareness and experience of processes along the value chain in a large company is a plus (Finance & Administration, Sales, Operations, IT Services etc);
- Good communication and inter-personal skills, ability to listen actively;
- International exposure and working in multinational environment;
- University Degree or equivalent. A Degree in Science, Engineering or BA is a plus;
- A recognized certification in teaching or training is a plus.
Our offer includes:
- Very attractive, multicultural and friendly project environment in fast growing international company
- Cooperation with highly skilled professionals, functional and technical experts
- Possibility to grow and make the next step in your professional career and self-development
- Long-term relationships and very attractive and competitive salary package and bonus
- We conclude permanent contract from the beginning
- Medical insurance