With over 32 000 staff in more than 410 laboratories across 42 countries, Eurofins Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment and pharmaceutical products testing and that it is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for agroscience, genomics and discovery pharmacology and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the significant emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing in Europe and the USA.
Join us as:
- The Training Manager will be a pioneer of the Learning and Development function of the Eurofins Group. He/she will work with the newly created Learning & Development team to define the DNA of the department, in a very entrepreunarial way:
- Define and start-up the main processes : creation and maintenance of training material, management of the training catalogue, reporting, processing of feedback loops with trainees, quality assurance,…
- Setup the tools to support these processes (online training platform, training templates,…);
- Build an international network of Subject-Matter Experts;
- Create, from a blank page, an entirely new Center of Competence in education, intended to become the reference in this matter for the entire Eurofins Group;
- Liaise with all existing stakeholders of the company to coordinate and synergize training initiatives on a global scale;
- As a first practical assignment, the Training Manager will be responsible for setting up a Training Program for key employees of Eurofins (Leaders, Business Unit Managers), on a global scale, addressing a direct request from the Group CEO.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Be a pro-active member of the founding team in charge of creating a new Learning and Development function within the Eurofins Group;
- Create a comprehensive, high quality and consistent portfolio of training modules intended for Eurofins Leaders (BU Managers), in a broad range of areas : Finance, Operational Excellence, Group policies,…
- Create these trainings in various formats (slideshows, videos, webinars, exercices,…) with the help of Subject-Matter Experts. The format will be relevant with regards the to the target audience to be trained and the content to be delivered;
- Whenever relevant or required, deliver those trainings (online or in classrooms);
- Manage the training catalogue using the online Learning Management System and create the process to manage the lifecycle of this catalogue (feedback loops, change management, regular updates,…) ;
- Be a key user of the Learning Management System and act as an expert to guide its configuration and evolution;
- Manage the group of Subject Matter Experts associated to the creation and delivery of trainings;
- Participate to the creation of a center of competence in education within the Eurofins Group: define a quality chart, establish guidelines for the creation and delivery of trainings within the Group, become the single point of contact for advices and guidelines on training design,… ;
- Measure the impact of the trainings deliver in his/her scope, (re-)align the content and the offer to the business needs as they evolve;
- Collect feedback on trainings delivered ; work with a continuous improvement mind-set;
- Pro-actively suggest and implement improvements to the overall department;
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS :
Skills & Experience
- University Degree from the top-tier school is desired . A Degree in Science, Engineering, or Business Administration is considered a plus.
- At least 3 years of experience in creating and delivering training for a large organization is a must.
- Proven expertise in preparation of training materials is a big asset: usage of authoring software, video recording or experience in instructional design would be a vital addition to the array of candidate’s skills.
- A recognized certification in teaching or training is preferred.
- Knowledge of a Learning Management System is preferred
- Awareness and experience of processes along the value chain in a large company is an asset (Finance & Administration, Sales, Operations, IT Services,…)
- Ability to multi-task and work with a large number of stakeholders (>10) at the same time.
- Proficiency in English, both spoken and written is a must. Fluency in French or German is an asset.
- Very good interpersonal skills : ability to listen, excellent oral communication and presentation skills, cross-cultural awareness.
- International exposure and working in multinational environement is a plus.
- Self-motivated, self-starter and autonomous, yet a great team player, comfortable working both individually and in a group.
OUR OFFER INCLUDES:
- International experience
- Meaningful work towards process excellence
- Support in growth and development within organization
- Open communication
- Attractive remuneration and bonus package
- Medical care
- Access to Multicafeteria Benefit system