Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries.
Today the Eurofins Group is a leading provider of analytical services with:
- an international network of more than 400 laboratories across 44 countries in Europe, North and South America and Asia-Pacific
- over 35,000 staff
- a portfolio of over 150,000 analytical methods
- more than 360 million tests performed each year to establish the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability, and purity of biological substances and products, as well as carry out human diagnostic services.
Currently, we are building a new team with the aim to lead to operational excellence and standarization.
Tools and Data Reporting Specialist
Main objectives of the position:
Eurofins is strengthening its operational budget process. As part of this process, we are looking for two candidates to the new team we are currently building . Short-term and on a daily basis, the candidates will be in charge of ensuring efficient and uninterrupted service of the tools set in place for the process (relying currently on Sharepoint and SQL servers); and ensuring data availability at all time for the requesting managers. This includes access rights set-up, excel templates maintenance, etc. Longer term, the candidates will be in charge of developing a proper interface and routine, based on SQL servers, to store all relevant data and make it accessible to management at all times. This includes architecture design of the data cubes, understanding of the functional specifications provided by Brussels team, transfer of data to central servers and design of routine SQL queries, dashboards creation, etc.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Managing the data by ensuring data availability and quality
- Administering portfolio of tools that are used to data management by access rights set-up, templates maintenance, adjusting different format of data to the valid templates
- Designing reports, preparing data used in strategic projects
- Tracking of any changes of data and reporting templates
- Effective cooperation with broad range of internal stakeholders in order to understand the functional specifications, developing the data management routine, gathering the data in order to transfer them to central server.
- University degree (min. Bachelor)
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in similar data management
- English (fluent written and spoken)
- Very Good overall computer skills (especially MS Excel)
- Sharepoint and SQL server skills
- Database content analysis ability
- Strong Analytical skills
- Business acumen, able to understand end-to end processes in the company
- Detail oriented, methodical and autonomous in his/her work.
- Competitive salary including annual bonus
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive package of benefits
- Opportunity to receive a bonus award from Internal Referral Program.