Eurofins Scientific is the world leader in Food and Pharmaceutical products testing. It is also number one in the world in the field of environmental laboratory services and one of the global market leaders in agroscience, genomics (DNA Sequencing) and central laboratory services. Eurofins is an equal opportunity employer with a very strong fiscal performance Year-on-Year with over 2.5 Billion Euro revenue in 2016. Eurofins has set an ambitious target to double the company revenue to over 4 Billion Euros by 2020. Eurofins records over 30% Y-o-Y growth consistently.
About Eurofins GSC Poland
Eurofins GSC Poland is a Young, Dynamic and Growing organization with lot of career growth prospects. We strongly believe that ‘Our people are our assets’ and we ensure that all our staff are provided with proper work environment, good benefits and challenging work to enable a fulfilling career. We are committed to provide enriching experience to our employees.
Contribute to the design, development, troubleshoot, Test and document a TBM solution.
- Interact in a constructive manner with IT and Finance team resources in order to:
- Understand the requirements and expectations;
- Estimate the complexity and the workload;
- Choose the most appropriate technical solution;
- Reach the optimal requirement artifact that will lead to a working software solution.
- Interact in a constructive manner with other IT teams.
- Master and apply team technologies and processes, and take active part in creating Eurofins and team success.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Strong working knowledge of MSSQL – SQL , SSIS, Stored Procedure, T-SQL etc.;
- Good working knowledge of Web application development using .NET, C#, MVC, Web services, WCF Rest and WebAPI;
- Should have worked on at least one SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) project;
- Good understanding of UML, object-oriented programming (OOP) and Object Oriented Design principles;
- Strong knowledge of software implementation best practices;
- Strong experience in designing and working with n-tier architectures;
- Should have worked in an AGILE practice methodology (preferably SCRUM);
- Must be a quick learner.
- Strong and proven background in Information Technology;
- Strong knowledge of MS SQL Databases, SSIS, SSRS;
- Good working knowledge of .NET, C#, MVC, Web services, WCF Rest and WebAPI;
- AGILE, ATDD, TDD, UML
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills. Fluent in English and the working country language;
- Should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player and exhibit exceptional relationship management skills;
- Ability to work in a complex international environment;
- Experience in Agile (Scrum) methodologies would be a plus;
- Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment;
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary.
- The successful candidate will have a self-motivated, get-it-done attitude; the ability to think critically; enjoy working with teams spread globally and across cultures; a desire to learn in new areas; and the discipline to pay attention to deadlines, details and quality;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to interact with teams in Europe;
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with the right experience;
- International work experience.
TRAVEL: Ready to travel within Europe as essential.