Senior Recruitment Researcher
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment and pharmaceutical products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the key emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing in Europe and the USA.
Group's key figures are approx. 3 billion Euros turnover, 400 laboratories across 44 countries and more than 35.000 staff.
Join us today as:
The Senior Recruitment Researcher will be delivering senior level searches in close partnership with the Talent Acquisition team globally (USA, APAC, Europe). From generating pipeline to streamlining recruitment process by shortening time-to-hire the successful candidate will be managing recruitment process from project intake to candidate pre-screening. Moreover, you will have a chance to participate in developing ambitious internal recruitment firm that was founded in summer 2017.
- Attractive salary
- Flexible working time
- Benefits system
- Clear career path
- International environment
- Great coffee and work atmosphere
You will work together with Executive Search Team Lead on further development of the team, improving recruitment processes and facilitating knowledge sharing between team members.
- Partnership with Talent Acquisition Managers across Europe, USA and Asia Pacific to generate ideas, leverage existing resources (Eurofins ATS, LinkedIn Recruiter suite, social media, databases and any other open sources) and share information that facilitates an effective sourcing and candidate attraction strategy
- Generate talent pool for Eurofins’s global business needs by using existing and creating new ones through extensive market research and various social sourcing methods
- Conduct thorough market research to navigate key companies and build accurate pipeline of prospective candidates
- Approach suitable candidates for screening purposes and qualify against agreed competencies and criteria for each project (phone and video interviews)
- Manage projects with multiple stakeholders in different locations (and time zones), balancing deadlines and deliverables for multiple searches at one time
- Coordinate meetings/interviews between candidates and internal clients
- Maintain data quality and accuracy on the company’s internal Qualifications
- MA / MSc degree is preferable
- Minimum 2 years of full cycle recruitment experience in an agency or corporate environment
- Proven record of personal responsibility, strong work ethic, integrity, and proven organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to self-navigate in complex situations and handle uncertainty
- Excellent interpersonal skills and high level of emotional intelligence, with proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships with colleagues and candidates
- Fluent in English (knowledge of German or French would be an advantage)
- Any kind of entrepreneurial / start-up experience in recent past will be an extra advantage