Senior Project Manager
With over 38 000 staff in more than 410 laboratories across 44 countries, Eurofins Scientific is a life sciences company operating laboratories to provide a comprehensive range of analytical testing services drawing on the latest developments in biotechnology. The Group specialises in delivering analytical testing and advisory services to clients from a wide range of industries including in between the pharmaceutical, food and environmental sectors.
Following a dynamic growth, Eurofins is currently strengthening our Group Service Centre in Katowice, providing services to European Group Entities in areas such as: purchasing, reporting, controlling, recruitment and IT.
Grow with us and join our team as:
Senior Project Manager
You will be responsible to shape and set up the corporate IT PMO under the guidance of the Manager Strategic Initiatives and participate in high-impact transformational projects with extensive exposure to top-leadership while enjoying great entrepreneurial freedom.
- Implement and standardize overall program management and reporting frameworks based on best practices;
- Improve the overall project management maturity across the IT organization;
- Transform the project reporting processes for all the projects in IT;
- Manage, plan and facilitate the strategic project planning process including risk management;
- Assist the Manager Strategic Initiatives with IT portfolio management;
- Support project managers with project planning, project control, resource allocation and communications;
- Deliver hands-on support to program- and project managers;
- Prepare decision-making material for project boards;
- Take ownership as a project manager when applicable.
- Energetic, well organized and quality oriented;
- Ability to balance pragmatism and drive for action with structural improvements;
- Ability to integrate and adapt quickly;
- Very good communication and interpersonal relation skills;
- Proven analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to have fun while working hard in a demanding fluid environment;
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment with a high degree of autonomy and accountability.
- Master’s degree in IT or Business Management;
- At least 5 years of experience as a Project Manager, Project Coordinator or PMO of complex IT projects in an international organization;
- Experience with Project Management methodologies like PMI, Prince2 and IPMA. Certification from a recognized professional body is a plus;
- Deep understanding and first-hand experience of traditional and agile project management methodologies used in the industry like PRINCE2 or Scrum;
- Understanding of IT Quality Management Systems and/or Agile Frameworks;
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences in English. Additional language skills in French, Dutch or German are a plus, but not a must;
- High proficiency with Microsoft office tools;
- High proficiency with Microsoft Project and/or other project management tools;
- Willingness to travel.
- Very attractive, multicultural and friendly project environment in fast growing international company;
- Cooperation with highly skilled and professional team of architects, functional and technical experts;
- Flexible working hours including combination of remote work, home office and international travels;
- Possibility to grow and make the next step in your professional career and self-development;
- Long-term relationship and very attractive and competitive salary package and bonus.