Senior Project Manager IT Transitions
With over 32,000 staff in more than 410 laboratories across more than 42 countries, Eurofins Scientific is a leading international group of laboratories providing a unique range of analytical testing services to the pharmaceutical, food, environmental and consumer products industries and to governments. Eurofins is one of the fastest growing companies headquartered in Europe. IT is delivering the foundation for all our operational success, the 30+ acquisitions in 2017, and the 87 startups we founded since 2014.
For our corporate team Strategic Initiatives we are currently looking for an ambitious:
Senior Project Manager IT Transitions
Together with the IT Transition Program Manager you will work on high-impact Transition programs with extensive exposure to top-leadership while enjoying great entrepreneurial freedom. You will play a key role in international programs that interface with internal teams as well as external parties.
- Manage, monitor and deliver multiple interrelated projects under the IT Strategy roadmap.
- Define scope, provide estimates, plan the budget, allocate resources, own communications and governance.
- Proactively identify project delivery risks, establish mitigation mechanisms and communicate.
- Schedule and deliver projects in a highly interdependent ecosystem with multiple stakeholders across the globe.
- Establish delivery monitoring controls and governance mechanisms.
- Lead, guide, inspire, motivate and direct multiple cross organizational teams and suppliers to deliver products ensuring a return on investment.
- Preparation and presentation of decision-making material for top-management and the board.
- Demonstrated project/program delivery experience in a global multi-cultural organization.
- Proven analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills. The successful candidate will be able to describe multiple business situations where these skills have been leveraged.
- Commanding project leadership and follow-through with delivery team resources.
- Strong customer focused, team oriented communication skills with emphasis on building lasting, trusted partnerships through written and verbal communications, presentations to management.
- Deep project management practice experience & discipline with adherence to process in an agile/rapid development methodology.
- Ability to work in an amorphous environment delivering results by influencing the assets outside the hierarchy setup.
- Successful experience delivering results from geographically disparate teams, including both local and remote resources and contending for heavily-utilized centralized resources.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with a track record of working directly with senior leadership levels.
- Ability to have fun while working hard in a demanding fluid environment.
- Master’s degree in IT or Business Management.
- At least 3 year of experience as a business analyst or management consultant, preferably at a large consultancy firm.
- At least 5 years of experience as a Project Manager of complex IT projects, preferably in an international organization.
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English. Additional language skills in French, Dutch or German are a plus, but not a must.
- Sound understanding of IT Quality Management Systems and/or Agile Frameworks.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Project and/or other project management tools.
- Knowledge of PPM or P3O is a plus.
- Willingness to travel.
- Excellent analytical, inter-personal and communication skills.
An assessment is part of the selection procedure
What we offer:
- A launch pad into various senior management opportunities – within the many business lines of Eurofins globally – or into the management hierarchy in our different corporate functions.
- The opportunity to grow your project management skills in a demanding, fast growing organization.
- A chance to become part of a highly motivated international team of professional.