Senior Internal Auditor
With over 38 000 staff in more than 410 laboratories across 44 countries, Eurofins Scientific is a life sciences company operating laboratories to provide a comprehensive range of analytical testing services drawing on the latest developments in biotechnology. The Group specialises in delivering analytical testing and advisory services to clients from a wide range of industries including in between the pharmaceutical, food and environmental sectors.
Grow with us and join our team as:
Senior Internal Auditor
Summary of role:
- Leading audit missions across the Group in order to evaluate effectiveness of the internal controls and reliability of financial reporting under IFRS;
- Ensuring compliance with local laws, regulations and corporate policies & procedures;
- Supporting governance, risk management and compliance facets development in finance IT environment.
Role & Objectives:
- Leading audit missions aimed at identification of internal control deficiencies and other accounting issues / non-compliance with IFRS;
- Verifying compliance with local laws, regulations, corporate policies & procedures;
- Providing recommendations on controls and processes improvements, and ensuring that they are remediated;
- Reporting of the audit results to Head of Internal Audit, Senior Finance Management and the Audit Committee;
- Liaising with other Group functions to ensure control standards and best practices are applied;
- Following-up on specific Audit Committee assignments and other ad-hoc audit missions;
- Ensuring that role-based access control model, segregation of duties and other common application level controls are deployed within Group ERP (Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012);
- Developing and refining audit toolkit (templates, tools, data repositories);
- Delivering trainings on internal controls and anti-fraud programs.
Qualifications and experience required:
- Min 5 years of auditing experience (experience in big 4 is a plus);
- Excellent technical and conceptual understanding of accounting under IFRS is a must;
- Preferred ACCA and/or CIA certified;
- Good understanding of business processes and controls;
- Excellent analytical and communication skills;
- Pro-activity and ability to work independently;
- Knowledge of standard Microsoft office products, especially Excel and PowerPoint;
- Perfect fluency in written and spoken English. A good knowledge of French and/or German is a plus.
- Competitive salary including annual bonus;
- Flexible working hours;
- Attractive package of benefits: Multicafeteria system, Multisport Card, private medical care, group insurance;
- Opportunity to receive a bonus award from Internal Referral Program.