Senior Dynamics AX Developer and System Analyst
With over 38 000 staff in more than 410 laboratories across 44 countries, Eurofins Scientific is a life sciences company operating laboratories to provide a comprehensive range of analytical testing services drawing on the latest developments in biotechnology. The Group specialises in delivering analytical testing and advisory services to clients from a wide range of industries including in between the pharmaceutical, food and environmental sectors.
Following a dynamic growth, Eurofins is currently strengthening our Group Service Centre in Katowice, providing services to European Group Entities in areas such as: purchasing, reporting, controlling, recruitment and IT.
Grow with us and join our team as:
Senior Dynamics AX Developer and System Analyst
This is opportunity for talented and experienced Dynamics AX Designer and Developer to join one of the most challenging and exciting global AX2012 implementation project directly with end-user.
Successful candidate will join our Global Dynamics AX Competency Centre team (HQ in Benelux) and multi-years AX Program of development, deployment and operations of AX2012 solution across 20+ countries. On this position you will be a member of the team of top-class business and IT experts responsible for business challenges, enterprise transformation, business and IT architecture and continues process excellence. In your daily work you will have a chance to work AX architects, functional and technical experts and you will be involved in development projects in all AX technologies including solution design, core programming in X++, Business Intelligence, Integration (WS*, AIF, EDI), Enterprise Portal (Share Point, JQuery, .NET, C#).
If you would like to make a next step in your career and experience large-scale, complex and complete life-cycle of AX2012 implementation, starting from envisioning & architecture through business blueprint setup, solution design, system configuration, development till deployment and operations in 30+ countries worldwide this job is for you.
- Designing & developing Dynamics AX based solutions using programming in core MorphX, X++ and/or C#, SQL, SSRS with special focus on System Integration (AX AIF, WS*, EDI, XML
- Analysis, troubleshooting of technical & functional issues across Dynamics AX modules/components and providing day-to-day support and technical expertise to other team members
- Technical setup of diverse AX components, modules and parameters (e.g. installation & configuration of AX components, AIF setup, document management, batches, security)
- Preparation of technical documentation and solution design specification for new customizations to be performed in Dynamics AX and/or all related technologies
- Participating in “team architectural and design brainstorming sessions” where key architecture and design ideas are exchanged, brainstormed and effectively selected
- Providing support to functional analysts during data migration planning, scoping & execution
- Ensuring good design & development practices and high quality standards are in place in area of Dynamics AX setup, configuration and customization
- Strong, hands-on technical and good functional Dynamics AX2012 application skills proven in multiple projects is a must; experience in solutions design, development & deployments
- Minimum 5-6 years professional experience on a similar position with Dynamics AX2012/2009; experience in the international implementations and international working environments is a plus
- Minimum 8-9 years total professional experience ideally in ERP industry or/and programming (and design) experience in other Object Oriented languages (C++, Java) and database designing
- Good understanding and good knowledge of the entire Dynamics AX system architecture and corresponding technologies (X++, SQL Server, Share Point, AIF, Enterprise Portal, IIS and Windows Servers family)
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve professional success in end-client environment
- Target oriented, professional attitude, good manners and high work culture is greatly desirable;
- Very good written and oral English is essential
- Very attractive, multicultural and friendly project environment in fast growing international company;
- Cooperation with highly skilled and professional team of architects, functional and technical experts;
- Hands-on experience and participation in establishing of business & IT enterprise architecture;
- Flexible working hours including combination of remote work, home office and international travels;
- Possibility to grow and make the next step in your professional career and self-development
- Long-term relationship and very attractive and competitive salary package and bonus