Senior Business Analyst and Consultant, AX/COUPA
Eurofins Scientific is a life sciences company operating laboratories in more than 42 countries to provide a comprehensive range of analytical testing services drawing on the latest developments in biotechnology. The Group specialises in delivering analytical testing and advisory services to clients from a wide range of industries including in between the pharmaceutical, food and environmental sectors.
Due to continues success and growth and in front of the next phase of international expansion we’re looking to strengthen our Shared Service Centre in Poland (Katowice) and developing Regional Finance IT team that will strengthen our competencies in the region. Currently we’re looking for experienced Senior Business Analyst and Consultant for AX/COUPA systems with in-depth knowledge of PTP/STM modules in AX2012R3. Hands-on experience in data migration, integration and project management is a great advantage as well as exposure to other ERPs or/and PTP solutions.
Senior Business Analyst and Consultant, AX/COUPA
Successful candidate will join our Regional Finance IT Team (RFIT) in Katowice that is part of IT Team (GFIT) responsible for introduction and support of ERP AX2012 & COUPA across Eurofins regions. In this role, candidate will be working on a daily basis directly and between of end-users and IT teams in order to effectively bridge, organize and manage various project, support and new process integration activities.
- Being a member of AX/COUPA PTP/STM implementation team, responsible for business analysis, configuration, training, testing & launching AX/COUPA solution across Eurofins sites
- Providing day-to-day functional, system and process related support to AX/COUPA users in SSC and operational units in CEE region in areas of PTP/STM and other assigned
- Analysing and documenting of related Problems, Incidents and Change Requests in liaison with Process Owners and Business Analysts from IT delivery teams
- Preparing, planning and leading training sessions for business and end users ensuring proper knowledge and skills developments across Eurofins organization
- Preparing, planning and execution of test plans, test cases for end to end business scenarios and moderating/leading UAT activities in cooperation with Release Manager (in assigned scope)
- Preparing, planning and executing Cut-Over and Go-Live plans for newly integrated entities including primarily data migration, cleansing and preparation
- Acting as a Project Manager or/and Project Coordinator in selected Projects in close collaboration with responsible IT and Business stakeholders
- Close, proactive and professional cooperation with other Global IT delivery team ensuring high performance, standards and high quality of delivered solution
Qualifications and Knowledge:
- Hands-on and proven AX 2012 functional knowledge of Trade & Logistics and Stock Management modules incl. business processes knowledge, setup & configuration (knowledge or other ERPs and/or knowledge of COUPA PTP solution is a great plus)
- Minimum 6-7 years professional experience on a similar position with AX implementations and 10+ years in ERP industry on consulting or/and end-user sites including participating in requirements gathering, process analysis & design, workshops, trainings and testing sessions
- Very good organizational, interpersonal and communication skills including clear, concise oral and written communication in international and multi-cultural business & IT environment
- Good exposure to design and testing of interfaces including preparation and execution of Integration Testing Plan (testing interfaces)
- Experience with data migration projects and very good knowledge of MS Excel program (data manipulation, conversion, transformation)
- Self-motivated, self-directed and driven to achieve professional success in end-client environment with target oriented and professional work attitude
- Passion for learning and proactive, continues self-development
- Strong time management skills is greatly desirable
- Fluent written and oral English is essential
You will have good educational background, ideally up to degree level – or equivalent – in a related subject.
You will need to travel approx. 30%-40% of your working time in a critical project phases.
- Very attractive, multicultural and friendly project environment in fast growing international company
- Cooperation with highly skilled and professional team of architects, functional and technical experts
- Hands-on experience and participation in establishing of business & IT enterprise architecture
- Flexible working hours including combination of remote work, home office and international travels
- Possibility to grow and make the next step in your professional career and self-development
- Long-term relationship and very attractive and competitive salary package and bonus