RtR Group Finance Process Owner
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment and pharmaceutical products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the key emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing in Europe and the USA.
Group's key figures are approx. 3 billion Euros turnover, 400 laboratories across 44 countries and more than 35.000 staff.
Grow with us and join our team as:
RtR Group Finance Process Owner
SUMMARY OF POSITION AND OBJECTIVES:
Eurofins is working on defining and standardizing of Group Finance processes in all domains: Purchase-to-Pay, Order-to-Cash and Record-to-Report. Globally designed process will be implemented in all Finance departments of the Group.
There is an opportunity for a motivated and experienced Finance Experts to join exciting project with a worldwide impact, transforming the global finance landscape.
The Group Finance Process Owner will be responsible for within his/her domain:
- Implementation of Group standard finance / business processes in country finance departments (National Service Centres)
- Working closely with Implementation Team for new Group ERP solution (Microsoft Dynamics) and assuring proper configuration to match new process design
- Support the set-up of a nearshore service centre based in Katowice, that will deliver finance services for the Group.
POSITION & OBJECTIVES:
- Implementation of Group standard finance / business processes in country finance departments (National Service Centres): (as above)
- Evaluate the compliance of the finance departments with the Group processes and global design;
- Identify the gaps and develop an action plan to close them;
- Follow-up on completion of agreed actions
- Report status to Group CFO.
- Working closely with Implementation Team for new Group ERP solution (Microsoft Dynamics) and assuring proper configuration to match new process design: (as above)
- Understand the Group Finance and Purchasing documented processes;
- Identify and report potential gaps between the Group Finance and Purchasing documented processes and the Group ERP solution (Microsoft Dynamics) configuration to the Group Finance & Purchasing One IT Director;
- Support / coordinate the alignment between the Group Finance and Purchasing documented processes and the Group ERP solution (Microsoft Dynamics) configuration.
- Progressively taking-over the role of Group Process Owner (GPO) on the Finance Processes
- Being considered as the Group Owner on the related process;
- Identifying and promoting best practice across the Eurofins organization;
- Being involved in KPI design Working in Cross-Function teams, to ensure the process are optimally aligned and integrated with other commercial / operational systems (e.g. LIMS, CRM, …) and processes,
- Training of the Eurofins organization on the standard processes, including the set-up of the Finance module as part of the Eurofins training academy.
- Serving as contact point for process-related questions.
- Support the set-up of a nearshore service centre based in Katowice, that will deliver finance services for the Group (together with the nearshore service centre Director): (as above)
- Ensure that the transitioned processes are aligned on the designed Group Finance Processes;
- Be consulted on any request for deviation to the Group Finance Processes (e.g. driven by local legal reasons);
- Update the Group Finance Processes design documents based on learnings from the transitions to the nearshore service centre
- Very structured with strong organisational skills;
- Very accurate, highly reliable and eye for detail;
- Process oriented
- High level of energy, drive and passion to succeed;
- Pragmatic, proactive, flexible and adaptable;
- Ability to work in an autonomous manner in a fast changing organization;
- Strong leadership skills, ability to lead from a distance/by phone.
- Master Degree in Finance/Accounting/Engineering or equivalent.
- English (fluent written and spoken);
- Any additional language is an asset.
- 3-4 years of experience in finance transformation ( SSC/BPO, consulting, accounting or controlling)
- Deep knowledge of finance processes;
- First experience with ERP program / project management – including knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics (ERP / CRM) - is a plus.
- Competitive salary including annual bonus
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive package of benefits
- Opportunity to receive a bonus award from Internal Referral Program.