With over 38 000 staff in more than 410 laboratories across 44 countries, Eurofins Scientific is a life sciences company operating laboratories to provide a comprehensive range of analytical testing services drawing on the latest developments in biotechnology. The Group specialises in delivering analytical testing and advisory services to clients from a wide range of industries including in between the pharmaceutical, food and environmental sectors.
Following a dynamic growth, Eurofins is currently strengthening our Group Service Centre in Katowice, providing services to European Group Entities in areas such as: purchasing, reporting, controlling, recruitment and IT.
Grow with us and join our team as:
For Operational Excellence Projects and Metrics
Eurofins is strengthening its operational budget & KPI control process. As part of this process, we are building a new team in our corporate office in Katowice. Several metrics and processes have been already designed. The candidates will need to execute these processes, gather the identified metrics (such as TAT, productivity, price evolution, sales performance, etc.) as per existing reporting processes, assess data quality and ensure alignment of reported information with latest requests and templates, consolidate the data gathered to derive recommendations, consolidate and follow-up on action plans with colleagues throughout Europe. The candidates will be assigned some specific metrics to take over, and will progressively be expected to analyse the data and provide front line support to the different laboratories regarding metrics concepts, extraction and analysis.
- Collecting and consolidating required data relevant to Food & Environment Testing Divisions in Europe
- Action plans consolidating and follow-up
- Designing reports, preparing data used in strategic projects
- Tracking of any changes of data and reporting templates
- Ad hoc reporting and business data analysis; presenting results to the Managers
- Effective cooperation with broad range of internal stakeholders as Local Controllers or Business Unit Managers.
If you have certain technical skills (such as good SQL knowledge/solid VBA experience) and would like grow more into technical function, you will be addressed with more technical tasks such report templates preparation, process automation, SQL database development.
- University degree (min. Bachelor)
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in similar data management & reporting role
- Fluent English
- Very Good overall computer skills (especially MS Excel)
- Database content analysis ability
- Strong Analytical skills
- Business acumen, able to understand end-to end processes in the company
- Detail oriented, methodical and autonomous in his/her work
- SQL scripting and VBA skills would be an asset
- Competitive salary including annual bonus
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive package of benefits: Multicafeteria system, Multisport Card, private medical care, group insurance
- Opportunity to take advantage of Bonuses within Internal Referral Program
- Home Office