Project Manager IT Transitions
With over 32,000 staff in more than 410 laboratories across more than 42 countries, Eurofins Scientific is a leading international group of laboratories providing a unique range of analytical testing services to the pharmaceutical, food, environmental and consumer products industries and to governments. Eurofins is one of the fastest growing companies headquartered in Europe. IT is delivering the foundation for all our operational success, the 30+ acquisitions in 2017, and the 87 startups we founded since 2014.
For our corporate team Strategic Initiatives we are currently looking for an ambitious:
Project Manager IT Transitions
Under the guidance of the IT Transition Program Manager you will work on high-impact Transition programs together with a highly motivated, international team while enjoying great entrepreneurial freedom. You will play a key role in international programs that interface with internal teams as well as external parties.
- Manage, monitor and deliver projects under the IT Strategy roadmap.
- Define scope, provide estimates, plan the budget, allocate resources, own communications and governance.
- Proactively identify project delivery risks, establish mitigation mechanisms and communicate.
- Schedule and deliver projects in a highly interdependent ecosystem with multiple stakeholders across the globe.
- Establish delivery monitoring controls and governance mechanisms.
- Lead and direct multiple cross organizational teams to deliver products.
- Delivering hands-on support to program- and project managers of related programs.
- Preparation and presentation of decision-making material for top-management and the board.
- Demonstrated delivery experience in a global multi-cultural organization.
- Proven analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Strong customer focused, team oriented communication skills with emphasis on building lasting, trusted partnerships through written and verbal communications, presentations to management.
- Successful experience delivering results from geographically disparate teams, including both local and remote resources and contending for heavily-utilized centralized resources.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with a track record of working directly with senior leadership levels.
- Ability to have fun while working hard in a demanding fluid environment.
- Master’s degree in IT or Business Management.
- At least 2 year of experience as a business analyst or management consultant, preferably at a large consultancy firm.
- At least 2 years of experience as a Project Manager, Project Coordinator of PMO officer of complex IT projects, preferably in an international organization.
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English. Additional language skills in French, Dutch or German are a plus, but not a must.
- Basic understanding of IT Quality Management Systems and/or Agile Frameworks.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Project and/or other project management tools.
- Knowledge of PPM and/or P3O.
- Willingness to travel.
- Excellent analytical, inter-personal and communication skills.
An assessment is part of the selection procedure
What we offer:
- The opportunity to grow your project management skills in a demanding, fast growing organization.
- A chance to become part of a highly motivated international team of professional.