Project Management Officer
Eurofins is implementing a standard operating model in all Finance National Service Centers (NSC) across the Group. As a part of this initiative, Eurofins is deploying standard, best-in-class Finance & Purchasing processes, enabled on a standard Group ERP solution (Microsoft Dynamics).
The Group Finance Project Management Officer will be supporting the Group Finance Project Manager with the end-to-end project management related to the Group ERP solution deployment in selected NSC’s across the Group in the following areas:
- Supporting the implementation of the Group ERP solution within agreed specifications, timelines and budget;
- Supporting communication and change management at all levels across the organization (from Group Operating Council to end-users);
- Ensuring the alignment the Group ERP solution with Group Finance and Purchasing documented processes, while ensuring proper integration with local peripheral solutions to ensure optimal performance of the Group finance & business processes.
POSITION & OBJECTIVES:
- Supporting the implementation of the Group ERP solution within agreed specifications, timelines and budget:
- Defining, implementing, training and gatekeeping the use of a standard Group program management method (tools, reporting / KPI’s, governance, ..) enabling proper management of the Group ERP solution deployment;
- Lead the implementation of the Group ERP solution against agreed timelines, specifications and budget, including identification and escalation on implementation risks and issues to be addressed;
- Coordinating local project teams (comprised of both internal and external resources), spread across international locations, through the activities required to design and deliver the Group ERP solution, process designs, user acceptance training, end user training, adoption activities and post go-live user support.
- Supporting communication and change management at all levels across the organization (from Group Operating Council to end-users):
- Effective (timely, representative, comprehensive) communication to all stakeholders on overall progress versus agreed project plan timelines and budget;
- Set-up proper change management with the local customers (NSC and Business), before, during and after go-live.
- Ensuring the alignment the Group ERP solution with Group Finance and Purchasing documented processes, while ensuring proper integration with local peripheral solutions to ensure optimal performance of the Group finance & business processes:
- Coordinate the alignment between the Group Finance and Purchasing documented processes and the Group ERP solution (Microsoft Dynamics) configuration;
- Align with the (local) peripheral solutions managers on the most appropriate integration strategy.
- Support the Group Finance & Purchasing One IT Director with the development of the Finance IT solutions strategy and implementation roadmap, including alignment, validation & communication with key decision makers/stakeholders across the Eurofins organization;
- Implement and manage governance processes to maintain the Group ERP solution, including handling new business requirements and coordinating future upgrades/releases.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Very structured with strong organisational skills;
- Very accurate, highly reliable and eye for detail;
- Process oriented
- High level of energy, drive and passion to succeed;
- Pragmatic, proactive, flexible and adaptable;
- Fast learner;
- Ability to work in an autonomous manner in a fast changing organization;
- Strong leadership skills, ability to lead from a distance/by phone
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player enjoying working in a small team.
- Master Degree in Finance/Accounting/Engineering or equivalent.
- English (fluent written and spoken);
- Any additional language is an asset.
- 2-3 years of experience in finance transformation projects (IT, organisation, ...)
- Affinity for and good knowledge of finance processes;
- Experience with ERP program / project management;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics (ERP / CRM) is a plus.