Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment and pharmaceutical products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the key emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing in Europe and the USA.
Group's key figures are approx. 3 billion Euros turnover, 400 laboratories across 44 countries and more than 35.000 staff.
Grow with us and join our team as:
As we are starting absolutely new project related to development of customized solution (global scale), we are looking for experienced Product Owner to join us.
- Assist in creation of high level features;
- Define, prioritize, and clarify requirements;
- Work with others to understand use cases, features, business and technical domain rules and overall product goals;
- Translate product vision into clear user stories;
- Help to communicate the overall product vision;
- Define testable user acceptance criteria;
- Actively assist the Team with the planning and estimating process;
- Organize team user story discussions (grooming sessions/backlog refinement);
- Work effectively across multiple teams throughout entire product life cycle.
- Minimum three years’ experience in implementing large, complex project in a corporate environment;
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal);
- Ability to manage expectations, workflow and prioritization;
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders;
- Candidate doesn't necessarily need to be a software engineer, but should understand the processes in software development as it is crucial for developing realistic schedules, workflows, and meeting stakeholder expectations.
- Very attractive, multicultural and friendly project environment in fast growing international company;
- Cooperation with highly skilled and professional team of architects, functional and technical experts;
- Flexible working hours including combination of remote work, home office and international travels;
- Possibility to grow and make the next step in your professional career and self-development;
- Long-term relationship and very attractive and competitive salary package and bonus.