With over 38 000 staff in more than 410 laboratories across 44 countries, Eurofins Scientific is a life sciences company operating laboratories to provide a comprehensive range of analytical testing services drawing on the latest developments in biotechnology. The Group specialises in delivering analytical testing and advisory services to clients from a wide range of industries including in between the pharmaceutical, food and environmental sectors.
Following a dynamic growth, Eurofins is currently strengthening our Group Service Centre in Katowice, providing services to European Group Entities in areas such as: purchasing, reporting, controlling, recruitment and IT.
Grow with us and join our team as:
As we are starting absolutely new project related to development of customized solution (global scale), we are looking for experienced Product Owner to join us.
- Assist in creation of high level features;
- Define, prioritize, and clarify requirements;
- Work with others to understand use cases, features, business and technical domain rules and overall product goals;
- Translate product vision into clear user stories;
- Help to communicate the overall product vision;
- Define testable user acceptance criteria;
- Actively assist the Team with the planning and estimating process;
- Organize team user story discussions (grooming sessions/backlog refinement);
- Work effectively across multiple teams throughout entire product life cycle.
- Minimum three years’ experience in implementing large, complex project in a corporate environment;
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal);
- Ability to manage expectations, workflow and prioritization;
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders;
- Candidate doesn't necessarily need to be a software engineer, but should understand the processes in software development as it is crucial for developing realistic schedules, workflows, and meeting stakeholder expectations.
- Very attractive, multicultural and friendly project environment in fast growing international company;
- Cooperation with highly skilled and professional team of architects, functional and technical experts;
- Flexible working hours including combination of remote work, home office and international travels;
- Possibility to grow and make the next step in your professional career and self-development;
- Long-term relationship and very attractive and competitive salary package and bonus.