Organization Change Management Expert
With EUR 2.54 billion in annual revenues and over 28,000 employees in around 310 sites in 39 countries, Eurofins Scientific is a leading international group of laboratories providing a unique range of analytical testing services to the pharmaceutical, food, environmental and consumer products industries and to governments.. Following a dynamic growth, Eurofins is now focusing on process excellence and compliance. As a part of an exciting challenge, and building world class organization, Eurofins is currently establishing in Katowice, Poland a Center of Excellence where Global Purchasing Organization is going to be based.
Join our Department as:
Key position’s objectives:
- Support Eurofins local organizations in Change Management with regard to Microsoft Dynamics implementation and transition of processes to captive SSC in Katowice
- Perform stakeholder mapping and analysis
- Set and deploy the communication strategy and manage communication to defined groups of stakeholders
- Support local management in personnel related aspects of the project.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary & company’s benefits
- ”Start up” alike working culture
- A permanent employment contract
- Flexible working hours
- Global exposure and the opportunity to be a part of a newly built organization structure
- Possibility to grow within the company being the leader on the market.
What we are looking for:
- University degree
- 2+ years of previous experience in project management and change management with regard to IT or SSC projects
- Open minded & communicative
- Determined to deliver result and accept challenges
- Fluent English
- Advanced analytical and numeric skills.