Mergers & Acquisitions Analyst
The Analyst will join the global M&A team of Eurofins and will have first-hand exposure in performing financial and industry analysis for potential acquisition targets.
- Main tasks will include performing a competitive benchmark analysis by division/country of all labs that Eurofins competes with globally (Revenue, EBITDA, EBIT, FTE, Net Debt, etc.). This is based on publicly available information (corporate registers, etc.). This would have to be updated based on the latest financial data available and on a yearly basis.
- Additionally, the Analyst will be actively involved in performing economic, competitive and financial market research and analysis for new entry markets, product segments and individual companies, as well as assist in preparing corporate financial analysis and acquisition documents.
What we are looking for:
- Completed undergraduate studies in finance and accounting from a renowned university (CFA is a plus),
- Meaningful internships reflecting a strong desire to work in finance,
- Strong analytical skills,
- Fluent in English,
- Genuine drive and enthusiasm to work in a team and to build a career in finance.
Our offer includes:
- Competitive salary including annual bonus
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive package of benefits
- Opportunity to take advantage of Bonuses within Internal Referral Program
After two to three years of solid interaction with the M&A department, the Analyst could be recommended to grow internally through a financial controlling or other challenging position either in Poland or at the headquarters in Brussels.