Master Data Manager
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment and pharmaceutical products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the key emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing in Europe and the USA.
Group's key figures are approx. 3 billion Euros turnover, 400 laboratories across 44 countries and more than 35.000 staff.
Grow with us and join our team as:
Master Data Manager
Eurofins is implementing standardized Finance & Administration processes in most domains (Purchase-to-Pay, Order-to-Cash, Record-to-Report, Compensation & Benefits, etc.), along with the deployment of Group-wide tools.
The Master Data Manager – Company Structure, will be responsible for master data relating to the Group organization (legal entities, business units, reporting scopes), working with a wide variety of stakeholders across operations, and Group services to ensure that Company Structure master data is up to date and accurate, thus enabling key processes such as financial reporting, key employees and leaders appraisal, organizational charts to be executed reliably throughout the year.
As the Master Data Manager – Company Structure, you will be owning the identification, standardization, auditing and improvement of critical master data elements such as all parameters related to legal entities (name, address, type, shareholders, etc.), business units (name, scope, hierarchies by business line, etc.) and leaders (name, position, scope, hierarchical links, etc.); as well as managing the team that supports these efforts.
In particular you will:
- Develop and implement a master data management strategy for company structure elements, with input from key stakeholders
- Set-up and manage a team to support this strategy
- Ensure master data milestone dates are met
- Develop, monitor and enforce data management policies, procedures and standards
- Ensure master data quality is compliant with company policies and standards; maintained through analysis, validation and audit procedures
- Lead data initiatives and analysis, building cross-team relationships
- Work with subject master experts and process owners to improve data quality
- A minimum of 3 years experience in master data management in an international Group;
- English (fluent written and spoken);
- Bachelor in Sciences, Computer Sciences or Business. Master degree is a plus;
- Very structured with strong organisational skills;
- Very accurate, highly reliable and eye for detail;
- Process oriented
- High level of energy, drive and passion to succeed;
- Pragmatic, proactive, flexible and adaptable;
- Fast learner and ability to work in an autonomous manner in a fast changing organization.
- Work in a fast growing organization
- Competitive salary including annual bonus
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive package of benefits: private medical care, group life insurance, MyBenefit system, Multisport card
- Opportunity to receive a bonus award from Internal Referral Program.