Junior Internal Auditor
With over 38 000 staff in more than 410 laboratories across 44 countries, Eurofins Scientific is a life sciences company operating laboratories to provide a comprehensive range of analytical testing services drawing on the latest developments in biotechnology. The Group specialises in delivering analytical testing and advisory services to clients from a wide range of industries including in between the pharmaceutical, food and environmental sectors.
Grow with us and join our team as:
Junior Internal Auditor
You will join a central, global internal audit structure where you will get the chance to work in an international environment, having a visible business exposure.
Summary of role:
- Performing calculation of key performance indicators (KPIs) for Group’s service centres;
- Participating in audit missions across the Group in order to evaluate effectiveness of the internal controls and ensuring compliance with local laws, regulations and corporate policies & procedures.
Role & Objectives:
- Monthly calculation and reporting of financial and non-financial KPIs for Group’s service centres;
- Enhancing the KPIs reporting process and participating in the development of new indicators;
- Participation in audit missions aimed at identification of internal control deficiencies and other accounting issues;
- Verifying compliance with local laws, regulations, corporate policies & procedures;
- Providing recommendations on controls and processes improvements, and ensuring that they are remediated;
- Developing and refining audit toolkit (templates, tools, data repositories).
- Min 1 year (internal or external) auditing experience (experience in Big 4 is a plus), alternatively SSC-experience in GL-accounting, controlling or reporting;
- Good technical and conceptual understanding of finance policies, processes & controls and finance systems;
- Excellent analytical and communication skills; pro-activity; enthusiasm;
- Standard Microsoft office products, especially Excel and PowerPoint; understanding of ERP systems;
- Perfect fluency in written and spoken English;
- A good knowledge of French or German is a plus.
- Competitive salary including annual bonus;
- Flexible working hours;
- Attractive package of benefits;
- Opportunity to receive a bonus award from Internal Referral Program.