With over 32 000 employees in 42 countries, Eurofins Scientific is a leading international group of laboratories providing a unique range of analytical testing services to the pharmaceutical, food, environmental and consumer products industries and to governments. In addition, Eurofins is one of the significant emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing in Europe and the USA. Following a dynamic growth, Eurofins is now focusing on process excellence and compliance.
Grow with us and join our team as:
- Contribute to the compliance with Group’s Finance Policies and Procedures;
- Track deviations from approved budget;
- Follow up on the approval process of these deviations;
- Assist in the implementation of tools in order to support and automate controlling activities and reporting;
- Support the implementation of key Group’s Finance Policies and Procedures.
- University degree in Finance, Economics or Law;
- Ideally recently completed studies or 5th year of studies;
- Experience gained in Finance and/or Legal Department is a plus;
- Very good Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Open minded and communicative;
- Pragmatic, proactive, flexible and adaptable;
- Structured, accurate and highly reliable;
- Fluent English and Polish (written and spoken);
- Available to work 40 hours a week.
Our offer includes:
- Employment contract for 6 months;
- Permanent contract after successful internship;
- International experience;
- Positive work atmosphere;
- Attractive salary and bonuses package;
- My Benefit System;
- Global exposure and the opportunity to be a part of a newly built organization structure;
- Possibility to grow within the company.