Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment and pharmaceutical products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the key emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing in Europe and the USA.
Group's key figures are approx. 3 billion Euros turnover, 400 laboratories across 44 countries and more than 35.000 Staff.
Join us today as:
Based in Poland and reporting directly to the Global Risk and Insurance Manager, you will be responsible for Global Risk and Insurance Libraries databases maintenance and follow up and for managing the Group Property Insurance program in providing property related risk consulting services for Group’s business scope of operation.
- Attractive salary
- Flexible working time
- Benefits system
- Clear career path
- International environment
- Great coffee and work atmosphere
- Global Risk and Insurance Libraries intranet databases maintenance and follow up
- Monitor Eurofins PD&BI insurance program with the assistance of the Global Risk and Insurance Manager and prevention actions
- Follow-up on risk recommendations issued by the Group Property insurer via their IT tool
- Coordinating the risk engineering on site visits and the collection of visit reports
- Advise and educate local management on insurance coverage, best guidelines to follow and materials to use and best practices for risk mitigation
- Support integrated incident investigations and leverage learnings from insurance incidents to continuously improve risk management
- Pilot specific risk exposure - examples: flood preparedness, seismic risk assessment plan, destruction of strategic data centers, Business Impact Analyses and Business Continuity Plan etc.
- Rental agreements’ review and Construction All Risk insurance arrangements:
- Giving support to local operational teams in the review of insurance and liability clauses in terms and conditions of lease agreements (or renewals)
- Assist each project leader for the placement of the Construction All Risks insurance policy for any new Project (renovation, extension, greenfield project)
- Master Degree in Finance/Engineering or equivalent
- 2 years minimum of experience in insurance/controlling/reporting
- Strong analytical skills and knowledge of Excel and database/Business Intelligence tools
- Very accurate, highly reliable and eye for detail
- Ability to work in an autonomous manner in a fast changing organization
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Flexible and agile mind-set; capacity to adapt in a fast moving environment
- Experience working in a complex global matrix organization and excellent team spirit
- Mobile to travel abroad on a regular basis, mostly within Europe