Information Security Officer
With over 32,000 staff in more than 410 laboratories across 42 countries, Eurofins Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment and pharmaceutical products testing and that it is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for agroscience, genomics and discovery pharmacology and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the significant emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing in Europe and the USA. Following a dynamic growth, Eurofins is now focusing a lot on process excellence and compliance. Hence as a part of an exciting challenge of making its Finance and other processes more efficient, harmonized and close to best in class, Eurofins is currently establishing in Katowice, Poland a near-shore Shared Service Centre (SSC) providing services to European Group Entities.
Grow with us and join our team as:
Information Security Officer
The Information Security Officer is responsible, across a number of Eurofins entities in Europe, for bridging between local Eurofins businesses and the Information Security & Business Continuity GSC (group security department). He/she is in charge of supporting the implementation of Information Security policies by Eurofins Legal Entities within his/her geographical scope (covering multiple countries/region). He/she supports the business to identify relevant Information Security requirements for projects and also supports the business to respond to external audits with regards to Information Security.
The main responsibilities of the Information Security Officer are:
- Support the business with regards to customer audits;
- Executing self-assessments based on ISO27000 to measure the security status;
- Based on the self-assessment support the business in analyzing the risk and prioritizing tasks;
- Collect legal & regulatory requirements with regards to Information Security to enrich the Information Security Management System (ISMS);
- Support and monitor the implementation of the Access Control Policy by the Business System Owners, IT Solutions and/or IT Infrastructure and Operations;
- Support the implementation of the Information Classification Policy by the Information Owners and Business System Owners;
- Execute the Eurofins awareness program;
- Bridge Information Security requirements to business processes and business infrastructure (e.g. physical access control, alarm systems, etc.) and ensure that both technical implementations and processes are aligned.
- Update Information Security Reporting and KPIs.
- Participate to the creation and update of Information Security Policies based on ISO 27001/2:2013;
- Manage execution of localized Information Security specific projects.
Qualifications and Knowledge:
Minimum of 5-7 years of professional consulting or enterprise experience as an Information Security or IT Security / IT Audit professional.
- Solid experience in Information Security standards, such as
- ISO 27000
- NIST cybersecurity framework
- Solid experience in translating Information Security requirements into IT Security controls and measures
- Experience in understanding business requirements and aligning them with Information Security Policies
- Experience in the execution of awareness programs.
- Skilled in performing risk assessments & classifying information assets
- Experience in Pharma related regulations such as CFR part 11
- Relevant Information Security Certifications such as CISM, CISA, CIA, CISSP, CEH or equivalent
- Very good communication skills (concise writing and orally convincing)
- Very good interpersonal relation skills;
- Ability to work in a complex international environment with a remote reporting line
- Eager to learn and continuously develop personal and technical capabilities.
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Information Technology or Information Security
- Languages: fluent English
- Driving License: yes
Our offer includes:
- Possibility to gather experience in multinational environment
- Support in growth and development within organization
- Positive work atmosphere
- Competitive salary
- MyBenefit system
- Health insurance