Information Security Consultant (pentests and security code reviews)
With over 32,000 staff in more than 410 laboratories across 42 countries, Eurofins Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment and pharmaceutical products testing and that it is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for agroscience, genomics and discovery pharmacology and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the significant emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing in Europe and the USA. Following a dynamic growth, Eurofins is now focusing a lot on process excellence and compliance.
Grow with us and join our team as:
Information Security Consultant
(pentests and security code reviews)
Location: Katowice, Poland
The Information Security Consultant will be performing penetration tests and security code reviews over IT Solutions created in house. Additionally She/He will evaluate the reports and follows up on the remediation of the identified weaknesses.
Your main responsibilities will be:
• Perform manual penetration tests of the in house developed IT Systems, both applications and infrastructure:
✓ Define test procedures and test cases;
✓ Execute the tests;
✓ Create the test reports;
✓ Follow up on the reported weaknesses;
• Perform the security code reviews of the in-house developed IT Systems.
• Asses the security status of the individual applications and infrastructure landscape;
• Develop automatic test environment and automatic tests (when required);
• Provide support to other Information Security functions such as Vulnerability Management (e.g. assessing vulnerabilities) and Incident Management (in consulting capacity).
Your experience and skills:
• Knowledge of penetration testing principles, tools, and techniques;
• Knowledge of system and application security threats and vulnerabilities;
• Experience in application code review methods and standards;
• Skill in using network analysis tools to identify vulnerabilities;
• Skill in conducting vulnerability scans and recognizing security vulnerabilities in IT Systems;
• Skill in the use of penetration testing tools and techniques;
• Skill in utilizing exploitation tools (e.g., fuzzers, packet sniffers, debug, etc.) to identify IT System / software vulnerabilities (penetration and testing);
• Skill in assessing the robustness of security systems and designs.
• Knowledge of HP Software Security Center or similar tool;
• Application security experience with one of the major programming languages (.NET appreciated).
• B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Information Technology or Information Security;
• Languages: fluent English, French or German is beneficiary.
Our offer includes:
• Possibility to gather experience in multinational environment
• Support in growth and development within organization
• Positive work atmosphere
• Competitive salary
• MyBenefit system
• Health insurance