Group Strategic Buyer
With EUR 2.54 billion in annual revenues and over 32 000 employees in 42 countries, Eurofins Scientific is a leading international group of laboratories providing a unique range of analytical testing services to the pharmaceutical, food, environmental and consumer products industries and to governments. Following a dynamic growth, Eurofins is now focusing on process excellence and compliance. As a part of an exciting challenge, and building world class organization, Eurofins is currently establishing in Katowice, Poland a Center of Excellence where Global Purchasing Organization is going to be based.
Join our new Global Purchasing Department as:
GROUP STRATEGIC BUYER
Location: Katowice, Poland
Key position’s objectives:
- Negotiate & maintain price, terms and purchase conditions with portfolio of global suppliers,
- Manage own projects within given suppliers portfolio,
- Initiate & lead contracts negotiation,
- Participate in a design & execution of future supply chain including search, selection & consolidation of supplier base,
- Perform market research & benchmark activities in order to deliver best value for money to the company,
- Providing Global Category Managers with business recommendations regarding category strategy.
What we offer:
What we are looking for: