Group IT Cognos Project Manager
With over 32 000 staff in more than 410 laboratories across 42 countries, Eurofins Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment and pharmaceutical products testing and that it is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for agroscience, genomics and discovery pharmacology and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the significant emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing in Europe and the USA.
Grow with us and join our team as:
Group IT Cognos Project Manager
- Manage Cognos platform evolution global program. Lead the maintenance of the Cognos Platform, ensuring the adherence to Eurofins standard IT-solution processes and service levels.
- Developing Cognos TM1 as the Group Financial and Management Reporting tool.
- Overall accountability of the design, development, implementation and maintenance of Group Financial Reports in TM1.
- Liaise with Eurofins Group Finance and Business leads to analyze & understand financial reporting requirements. Based on this analysis, work in conjunction with the team to propose Cognos TM1 based reporting solutions.
- Overall accountability of the Cognos Business Intelligence (BI), including design, development, implementation and maintenance of Group Financial Reports in BI connected to TM1.
- Lead of the Global Cognos IT Support Team for the proper support & training of the TM1 and Cognos BI user community.
- Identifying process improvement opportunities.
- Coordinate and facilitate the adoption of new processes, solutions, and tools, by the key business users and stakeholders.
- Liaise with the National and Global Executive Management.
- M.Sc., B.E. or equivalent in Information Technology or comparable field (Applied Math, Engineering, business degree with integrated IT, etc.). Alternatively: a business degree or unrelated higher degree with according technical work experience.
- IBM Cognos TM1 / BI certificates/ Certified Scrum master/ PM Certification like PMP or Prince2 will be considered a plus.
- At least 5 years of experience in IBM Cognos TM1/BI/CAFE functional and/or technical roles.
- At least 9 years of overall experience in the implementation of EPM software (IBM TM1, Oracle Hyperion Essbase/ HFM, SAP BPC or BFC).
- Experience in at least three full implementations of Cognos TM1/BI projects with emphasis on defining customer requirements and needs.
- Experience in Cognos data management and process design.
- Proven experience in the design and creation of detailed technical analysis and functional/technical requirements to ensure the successful delivery and support of various TM1/BI applications.
- Proven experience in budgeting and forecasting.
- Proven experience in working with near-shore and off-shore teams.
- Excellent command required in both oral and written English.
- Other European languages will be considered a plus.
- Very attractive, multicultural and friendly project environment in fast growing international company
- Cooperation with highly skilled and professional team of architects, functional and technical experts
- Hands-on experience and participation in establishing of business & IT enterprise architecture
- Flexible working hours including combination of remote work, home office and international travels
- Possibility to grow and make the next step in your professional career and self-development
- Long-term relationship and very attractive and competitive salary package and bonus
- Travel rate is 20-50% of time.