With over 38 000 staff in more than 410 laboratories across 44 countries, Eurofins Scientific is a life sciences company operating laboratories to provide a comprehensive range of analytical testing services drawing on the latest developments in biotechnology. The Group specialises in delivering analytical testing and advisory services to clients from a wide range of industries including in between the pharmaceutical, food and environmental sectors.
Following a dynamic growth, Eurofins is currently strengthening our Group Service Centre in Katowice, providing services to European Group Entities in areas such as: purchasing, reporting, controlling, recruitment and IT.
Grow with us and join our Global Purchasing Department as:
- Negotiate & maintain price, terms and purchase conditions with portfolio of global suppliers
- Manage own projects within given suppliers portfolio
- Initiate & lead contracts negotiation
- Participate in a design & execution of future supply chain including search, selection & consolidation of supplier base
- Perform market research & benchmark activities in order to deliver best value for money to the company
- Providing Global Category Managers with business recommendations regarding category strategy
- University degree preferable in a technical (biology, chemistry) or commercial field
- Min. 2 years of a relevant work experience (strategic procurement)
- Top negotiation skills
- Open minded & communicative
- Determined to deliver result and accept challenges
- Fluent English
- Advanced analytical and numeric skills.
- Competitive salary
- Attractive package of benefits: Multicafeteria system, Multisport Card, private medical care, group insurance
- ”Start up” alike working culture
- A permanent employment contract
- Flexible working hours
- Global exposure and the opportunity to be a part of a newly built organization structure
- Possibility to grow within the company being the leader on the market