Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries.
Today the Eurofins Group is a leading provider of analytical services with :
- an international network of more than 400 laboratories across 44 countries in Europe, North and South America and Asia-Pacific
- over 35,000 staff
- a portfolio of over 150,000 analytical methods
- more than 360 million tests performed each year to establish the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability, and purity of biological substances and products, as well as carry out human diagnostic services.
We are looking for:
Application Portfolio Master Data Administrator
Eurofins is operating in 44 countries on various high growth markets fuelled with a strong merge and acquisition activity (60 companies were acquired in 2017).
In this context, the Enterprise Architecture Office team part of Eurofins Group IT organization is supporting delivery and deployment of ambitious IT programs within a highly decentralized Business and IT organization.
To achieve this mission, Enterprise Architecture Office team is looking to fulfill the position for an Application Portfolio Master Data Manager.
Objective is to setup process and tools to collect and manage data about the global application inventory of Eurofins to establish application accountability within the decentralized Eurofins IT Organization.
The Application Portfolio Master Data Manager will:
- Establish collaboration with local IT leaders throughout the global IT organization to establish the application inventory.
- Work under the guidance of senior Enterprise Architects to structure the data and enrich the application portfolio with Architecture information such as mapping business process, information, line of business, etc. …
- Maintain data and manage data cleansing for “in scope” application master data.
- Manage communication and publication of Application Portfolio Master data with different stakeholders (Group IT leadership, IT Program leaders, Application owners, Local IT Organization leaders, Architects, IT Cost management, …).
- Support IT cost management team to share application master data to map application inventory with IT charge back models when applicable.
- BA degree
- Expert in Excel including VBA
- Proficient in Microsoft Access (SQL skills could be a plus).
- Fluency in English
- Previous experience in similar Master Data Management role in other business domain (ex : Accounting / Supplier Master data management, …) or related IT Management support functions (APM, PMO, IT Cost Control) is expected.
- Curious about IT systems and business process orientation.
- Curious about Business intelligence and Data Analytics tools (ex: Microsoft Power BI tools).
- Autonomous, methodical ad organized in his/her work.
- Strong analytical mind.
- Good interpersonal skills and written communication skills.
- Driven by challenges and focus on continuous improvement.
- Opportunity to grow in a demanding and fast growing organization;
- Chance to become a part of highly motivated international team of professionals;
- Attractive and competitive salary package and bonus;
- MyBenefit system & Health insurance;
- Annual bonus;
- Flexible working hours.